BIO/MTE 3280: Clinical Immunology and Serology Resource Guide
The following videos are recommended:
- Bone Marrow Aspiration - *Warning* Shows an actual medical procedure.
- Dendritic Cells and a Potential for Autoimmune Therapeutics
- Introduction to Pipetting - A self-paced online tutorial from the Department of Pathology at the University of Utah
The following articles are recommended:
- Cystic Neutrophilic Granulomatous Mastitis
- PosteSeptember 11, 2001, Incidence of Systemic Autoimmune Diseases in World Trade CentereExposed Firefighters and Emergency Medical Service Workers
- Transfusion Associated Graft-Versus-Host Disease
- What Lupus Does to the Immune System
The following websites are recommended:
- OSHA Publications – Pamphlets, manuals, and research published by OSHA.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) - Hepatitis – CDC’s treatment guidelines and topic site for Viral Hepatitis.
The following eBook search is recommended:
- Most of the library's print and eBook collections related to Immunology and Serology can be seen in the Library's catalog.
The following journals are recommended:
- Journal of Immunology - Publisher's Website
- A more general listing of journals related to Immunology
The library keeps a list of Citation Managers, Citation Guides, and resources for helping you write an annotated bibliography or literature review on our website. We also recommend students take advantage of the Writing Center on campus.
- Online: Ask-A-Librarian
- Phone: Call the Reference Desk at 734-432-5767
- In Person:
- Drop by the library any time and ask to speak with a librarian
- Schedule a session with a specific Librarian
Finding Full Text Articles
If you need to find articles that aren't available online full-text or in hard copy in the Library's collection or you need to locate a book that the library doesn't own, please use the Library's Interlibrary Loan Service and request your items by filling out and submitting the appropriate online form.
Circulation Desk: 734-432-5703