New Resources at the Madonna Library
Databases & Journals
- Academic Video Online (AVON)
- Gale In Context - Biography
- Gale Interactive - Human Anatomy
- Chronicle of Higher Education Site License (To create an account for off-campus access, follow these instructions.)
- Wall Street Journal Site License
- New York Times Site License: On Campus | Off Campus
- Create your NYT account here with your madonna.edu email address
Databases & Journals in Progress, May Not be Accessible as of 8/30/21
- The Journal of the American Medical Association Site License
- Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing - A resource guide for understanding what evidence-based practice research is an how to find evidence-based practice research.
- Literature Review - A resource guide to conducting research for literature review assignments
- PICO Research Questions - A resource guide for understanding how to create PICO questions and searching Nursing databases for research studies.
- Research Survival Guide - How to conduct scholarly research in college classes.