| Policies | Paying Library Fines
Paying your fines online is easy:
- Go to the Students Accounts Office - Online Payment page.
- Enter the student ID number and the student's LAST NAME on this form to login. (The last name is NOT case sensitive.)
- Scroll down the list of items until you see LIBRARY FINES. Click on this item.
- Enter the amount of the fines you will be paying and click the ADD TO BASKET button.
- Click the CHECKOUT button.
- Select the appropriate payment method and click the CONTINUE CHECKOUT button.
- Enter your payment information on the following screen and click the CONTINUE CHECKOUT button.
- Confirm your payment to finalize this process. You should receive an e-mail receipt for this payment. You can also print out the resulting page as confirmation for your records.
- IMPORTANT: Please be sure to forward your receipt to email@example.com so that we can apply the payment to your record.
A video is available to demonstrate the process.
7:30 AM –
Circulation Desk: 734-432-5703