INB 6150: International Marketing
Revised 3/2019 MC
The following Databases are reommended:
- ABI/Inform Collection(ProQuest)
- ABI/Inform Trade and Industry
- Accounting, Tax and Banking Collection
- Business Insights: Global
- DemographicsNow: Business and People
- Health Management Database
- International Newsstream
- Newspaper Source Plus
- Regional Business News
- US Newsstream
The following Websites are recommended:
- CIA World Factbook
- Export.gov – For Market Intelligence/Research, Export
Guides, Industry Information, Country Commercial Guides, Trade Leads, etc.
- Foreign Assistance Dashboard
- Global Trade Directory (WAND Directory)
- State and County Quick Facts - easy access to facts about people, business, and geography.
- STAT-USA - Links to Sources -
- U.S. Department of State
http://www.state.gov/ (NOTE: Countries & Regions menu item.)
The following Citation Manuals are recommended:
- A Manual for Writers of Term Papers, Theses, and Dissertations
REF LB2369 .T8 1996
- APA, MLA, and Chicago Citation Styles (Long Island University)
- Citing References: Turabian Style
- Citing Sources: Assembling a List of Works Cited in Your Paper
Need help with your research project? You can contact a librarian for
assistance at the Reference Desk - (734) 432-5767. Or send an email to
the Ask a Librarian reference service.
Want to schedule an individual session with a librarian? Click here on the Schedule a Session with a Librarian link and fill out the online form.
Need to find articles that aren't available online full-text or in hard copy in the Library's collection? Or need to locate a book that the Library doesn't own? Try the Library's Interlibrary Loan Service and request your items by filling out and submitting the appropriate online form.
Circulation Desk: 734-432-5703