MA Higher Education and Student Affairs
- ERIC (Proquest) (EBSCOhost)(eric.ed.gov)
ERIC indexes education-related literature, beginning in 1966. The ERIC database is the world’s largest source of education information, containing abstracts of documents and journal articles on education research and practice.
- Education Database
ProQuest Education Journals gives users access to around 900 top educational publications, including more than 600 of the titles in full text.
Education Full Text indexes core international periodicals, monographs, and yearbooks in education. Topics include a wide range of contemporary education issues, including government funding, instructional media, multicultural education.
- Education Source
Education Source provides indexing and abstracts for more than 2,850 academic periodicals and includes full text for more than 1,800 journals, 550 books and monographs, education-related conference papers, citations for over 4 million articles including book reviews and over 100,000 controlled and cross-referenced names of educational tests.
This database provides indexing and abstracts for 280 peer-reviewed journals. Subjects include and are not limited to assessment, best practices in education, higher education, curriculum development, pedagogical research and more.
When searching in the Madonna Library catalog use the following terms:
- Handbook of institutional research/ Howard, Richard D.; McLaughlin, Gerald W.; Knight, William E. Ebrary
- Discussion-based online teaching to enhance student learning : theory, practice and assessment/ Bender, Tisha. Ebrary
- Public no more : a new path to excellence for America’s public universities / Policano, Andrew Fethke, Gary. Ebrary
- Leadership for a better world: understanding the social change model of leadership development/ Komives, Susan R.; Wagner, Wendy. Ebrary
- ASHE Higher Education Report
- Community college review
- College Student Affairs Journal
- College Student Journal
- Educational policy analysis and strategic research
- Higher Education
- Higher education policy
- Higher Education Research & Development
- Journal of diversity in higher education
- Journal of Higher Education
- Research in Higher Education
- Review of Educational Research
- Review of Higher Education
- Studies in Higher Education
- Measuring Up 2008
A comparable "grade card" for each state's higher education programs
- Digest of Education Statistics
Provides a compilation of statistical information covering the broad field of American education from prekindergarten through graduate school.
- College Bound Seniors 2014 Report
- Integrated Postsecondary Education Data
Core postsecondary education data collection program for NCES. Data are collected from all primary providers of postsecondary education in the country in areas including enrollments, program completions, graduation rates, faculty, staff, finances, more.
- National Information Center for Higher Education Policymaking and Analysis
A statistical site aimed at higher education policymakers and analysts. Provides national data on such topics as preparation, affordability, completion, and more.
- American Association of Colleges & Universities
The leading national association concerned with the quality, vitality, and public standing of undergraduate liberal education.
- Association of the Study of Higher Education
- Center for Higher Education Policy Analysis
Presents social, political, and economic issues in higher education from a multidisciplinary perspective.
- Centers for Studies in Higher Education
Publishes online research papers and essays that reflect multidisciplinary fields, contribute to influencing and expanding the body of research on higher education, and enhance dialogue among educators, policy makers, and the public.
- Community College Resource Center
Conducts both quantitative and qualitative research on community colleges and higher education in general, and to the development of practice and policy that expands access to higher education and promotes success for all students.
- International Association of Universities
Provides a wealth of information regarding common concerns, issues, and shared information among a wide range of international universities.
- National Education Association
- Madonna University Writing Center
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association. 6th Edition
- KnightCite at Calvin College Heckman Library
- The OWL at Purdue
7:30 AM –
Circulation Desk: 734-432-5703