Doctor of Nursing Practice Program Pathfinder
- To locate individual full text e-journals, click "Journals" on the library home page and search for the journal by title or ISSN.
- To locate hard copy journals, click "Catalog" on the library home page and search for the journal by title.
- RT98.A533 2008 Anderson, Elizabeth T. Community as partner: Theory and practice in nursing.
- RT84.5 .N87 2007 Nursing knowledge development and clinical practice.
- RT85.B67 2007 Bosek, Marcia. The ethical component of nursing education: Integrating ethics into clinical experience.
- RT84.5.K69 2006 Professional nursing practice: Concepts and perspectives.
- RT84.5.P53 2006 Philosophical and theoretical perspectives for advanced nursing practice.
- RT86.54.C85 2006 Leininger, Madeleine M., & McFarland, Marilyn R. Culture care diversity and universality: A worldwide nursing theory.
- RT89.D86 2006 Dunham-Taylor, Janne, & Pinczuk, Joseph Z. Health care financial management for nurse managers: Applications in hospitals, long-term care, home care, and ambulatory care.
- RA418.5.P6 S54 2005 Shi, Leiyu, & Stevens, Gregory D. Vulnerable populations in the United States.
- RA969.9.M43 2005 Measuring patient safety.
- RT86.7.Q356 2005 Quality work environments for nurse and patient safety.
Quality and Safety Improvement
- "Developing Knowledge for Practice: Challenges and Opportunities," online article, National Institute of Nursing Research, NIH Publication No. 93-2416, March 1993 http://www.ninr.nih.gov/NewsAndInformation/NINRPublications/DevelopingKnowledgeorPracticeChallengesandOpportunities.htm
- Two Knowledge Translation Planning Tools for Stroke Research Teams, Chair on Knowledge Transfer and Innovation, Université Laval, Quebec, Canada
- Knowledge Utilization Studies Program (KUSP), University of Alberta, Canada
- "Healthcare Applications of Knowledge Discovery in Databases," DeGruy, K. B., Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society, Online Document,
- The Nursing Theory Page
- Nursing Theory Link Page - Clayton State University School of Nursing
- Theory Art Gallery - Understanding the Work of Nurse Theorists: A Creative Beginning
Research and Statistics
Need help with your research project? You can contact a librarian for assistance at the Reference Desk - (734) 432-5767. Or send an email to the Ask a Librarian reference service.
Want to schedule an individual session with a librarian? Click here on the Schedule a Session with a Librarian link and fill out the online form. Or drop-in at one of the many Library Walk-in Research Clinics scheduled throughout the term.
Need to find articles that aren't available online full-text or in hard copy in the Library's collection? Or need to locate a book that the Library doesn't own? Try the Library's Interlibrary Loan Service and request your items by filling out and submitting the appropriate online form.
To access items on E-reserve, click here.
To locate subject-specific books in the Library's collection, search the Madonna Catalog