NUR 3060: Foundations in Psychosocial Care Pathfinder
CINAHL Complete: EBSCOhost
ProQuest Nursing and Allied Health Source: ProQuest
Psychology and Behavioral Sciences: EBSCOhost
Psychology Module: ProQuest
Academic OneFile: Gale Databases
Browse our full-text journals to find subject-specific journals.
- RT4 .J83 2010 A history of American nursing : trends and eras, Judd, Deborah M ; Sitzman, Kathleen ; Davis, Megan
- RT31 .N876 2010 Nursing interventions through time, D'Antonio, Patricia ; Lewenson, Sandra
- RT4 .M32 2007 Daring to care : American nursing and second-wave feminism, Malka, Susan Gelfand
- RT31 .N86 2007 Nurses' work: Issues across time and place, D'Antonio, Patrica et al. [Editors]
- RT31 .H575 2006 A history of nursing ideas, Andrist, L.C., Nicholas, P.K., Wolf, K.A.
- RT84.5 S53 2004 Understanding the work of nurse theorists: a creative beginning, Sitzman, K. and Eichelberger, L.W.
- RT37 .N5 G556 2004 Nightingales: The extraordinary upbringing and curious life of Miss Florence Nightingale, Gill, Gillian
- RT37 .N5 D67 2000 Florence Nightingale: Mystic, visionary, healer, Dossey, B.M.
Legal and Ethical Issues in Nursing
- KF2915.N8 K54 2010 Law and ethics for advanced practice nursing, Kjervik, Diane K ; Brous, Edith Ann
- RT85 .G73 2009 Nursing ethics and professional responsibility in advanced practice, Grace, Pamela June
- RT86.73 .B87 2008 Nurse practitioner's business practice and legal guide, Buppert, Carolyn
- RT85 .B67 2007 The ethical component of nursing education : integrating ethics into clinical experience, Bosek, Marcia Sue DeWolf ; Savage, Teresa A
- RT85 .V4 2006 Case studies in nursing ethics, Fry, Sara T ; Veatch, Robert M
- KF3821 .P68 2005 Legal and ethical issues for health professionals, Pozgar, George D.
- R726.8 E84 2005 Ethical dilemmas at the end of life, Doka, K.J., Jennings, B., Corr, C.
- RT82 .R587 2005 Role development in professional nursing practice, Masters, Kathleen [Editor]
- RT86.5 .A37 2004 Legal, ethical and political issues in nursing, Aiken,T.D.
Nursing Documentation and Process
- RA971.6 .T36 2010 Adaptive health management information systems : concepts, cases, and practical applications, Tan, Joseph K. H ; Payton, Fay Cobb ; Tan, Joseph K. H
- R858 .M43 2007 Medical informatics 20/20 : quality and electronic health records through collaboration, open solutions, and innovation, Goldstein, Douglas E
- RT42 .S38 2008 Concept mapping : a critical-thinking approach to care planning, Schuster, Pamela McHugh
- RT41 .W57 2007 Nursing process and critical thinking, Wilkinson, Judith M.
- R858 .H38 2006 Healthcare informatics, Hanson, C. William
- RT50 .C483 2006 Charting made incredibly easy, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- RT42 .C62 2006 Conversations in critical thinking and clinical judgment, Jackson, M., Ignatavicius, D., Case, B. [Editors]
- RT42 .R78 2006 Critical thinking tactics for nurses: Tracking, assessing and cultivating thinking to improve competency-based strategies, Rubenfield, M.G., Scheffer, B.K.
- RT50.5 .H43 2005 Handbook of informatics for nurses and health care professionals, Hebda, Toni ; Czar, Patricia ; Mascara, Cynthia
Communication in Nursing
- RT23 .L83 2005 Transcultural communication in nursing, Muñoz, Cora C ; Luckmann, Joan
- RT23 .S53 2005 Communication for nurses: Talking with patients, Sheldon, L. K.
- RT86 .M367 2004 Many voices: Toward caring culture in healthcare and healing Kavanagh, K.H., Knowldon, V. [Editors]
- RT42 .T48 2002 Listening to patients: A phenomenological approach to nursing research and practice, Thomas, S.P., Pollio, H.R.
- RT86.3 .S525 2000 Communication: The key to the therapeutic relationship, Schuster, Pamela A.
- RA440.5 .T43 2009 Teaching strategies for health education and health promotion : working with patients, families, and communities, Lowenstein, Arlene J ; Foord-May, Lynn ; Romano, Jane
- RT98 .A533 2008 Community as partner: Theory and practice in nursing, Anderson, E.T., McFarlane, J.
- RA427.8 .B74 2007 Managing health education and promotion programs: Leadership skills for the 21st century, Johnson, J.A., Breckon, D.J.
- RT67 .P56 2006 Health promotion in nursing practice, Pender, N.J., Murdaugh, C.L., Parsons, M.A.
- RA427.8 .E95 2004 Evaluating health promotion: Practice and methods, Thorogood, M., Coombs, Yolande
- RT120 .F34 P766 2004 Promoting health in families: Applying family research and theory to nursing practice, Bomar, Perri J. [Editor]
- RA440.5 .C626 2004 Community health education and promotion: A guide to program design and evaluation, Wurzbach, Mary Ellen [Editor]
Spirituality and Nursing
- R726.8 .T56 2006 A time for listening and caring: Spirituality and the care of the chronically ill and dying, Puchalski, Christina M.
- RT85.2 .S658 2004 Spiritual care in nursing practice, Mauk, K.L., Schmidt, N.A.
- RT85.2 .B37 2003 Spirituality in nursing: from traditional to new age, Barnum, B.S.
- RT85.2 .O37 2003 Spirituality in nursing: Standing on holy ground, O'Brien, Mary E.
- RT85.2 .M33 2001 Nursing as a spiritual practice: contemporary application of Florence Nightingale's views, Macrae, Janet
- RT85.2 .M37 2000 Making sense of spirituality in nursing practice: an interactive approach, McSherry, Wilfred
Need help with your research project? You can contact a librarian for assistance at the Reference Desk - (734) 432-5767. Or send an email to the Ask a Librarian reference service.
Want to schedule an individual session with a librarian? Click here on the Schedule a Session with a Librarian link and fill out the online form. Or drop-in at one of the many Library Walk-in Research Clinics scheduled throughout the term.
Need to find articles that aren't available online full-text or in hard copy in the Library's collection? Or need to locate a book that the Library doesn't own? Try the Library's Interlibrary Loan Service and request your items by filling out and submitting the appropriate online form.
7:30 AM –
Circulation Desk: 734-432-5703