Clinical Immunology and Serology (BIO/MTE)
This guide has been prepared for students in the [Course Title] course at Madonna University.
For more information, or for help using these resources, please contact one of our librarians.
Access information for protected content can be found on the Madonna Portal.
- Bone Marrow Aspiration - *Warning* Shows an actual medical procedure.
- Dendritic Cells and a Potential for Autoimmune Therapeutics
- Introduction to Pipetting - A self-paced online tutorial from the Department of Pathology at the University of Utah
- Cystic Neutrophilic Granulomatous Mastitis
- PosteSeptember 11, 2001, Incidence of Systemic Autoimmune Diseases in World Trade CentereExposed Firefighters and Emergency Medical Service Workers
- Transfusion Associated Graft-Versus-Host Disease
- OSHA Publications
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
News Articles Online
- Most of the library's print and eBook collections related to Immunology and Serology can be seen in the Library's catalog.
- Journal of Immunology - Publisher's Website
- A more general listing of journals related to Immunology
The library keeps a list of Citation Managers, Citation Guides, and resources for helping you write an annotated bibliography or literature review on our website. We also recommend students take advantage of the Writing Center on campus.
If you need help with your research project:
- Call - Contact a librarian for assistance at the Reference Desk - (734) 432-5767
- Email - Ask a Librarian reference service.
- For a specific Librarian - Schedule a Session with a Librarian
Finding Full Text Articles
If you need to find articles that aren't available online full-text or in hard copy in the Library's collection or you need to locate a book that the library doesn't own, please use the Library's Interlibrary Loan Service and request your items by filling out and submitting the appropriate online form.
Circulation Desk: 734-432-5703