This guide has been prepared for students of Physics at Madonna University.
For more information, or for help using these resources, please contact one of our librarians.
Access information for protected content can be found on the Madonna Portal.
- ProQuest Databases
- Academic Search Complete
- Applied Science Full Text
- OmniFile Full Text Select
- Today's Science
- Access Science
This list is not exhaustive, but represents the more commonly cited journals in the field. To locate more, browse by subject in our Full Text E-Journal locator. You can browse journals by subject in the Science and Mathematics listing. Look at the bottom to find the topics listed under Physics.
- Canadian journal of physics
- Critical reviews in solid state and materials sciences
- Foundations of physics
- Historical studies in the physical and biological sciences
- Journal of physical studies
- Journal of research of the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Journal of superconductivity
- Mathematics and mechanics of solids
- New journal of physics
- Physical review special topics. Physics education research
- Physical review special topics. PRST-AB. Accelerators and beams
- Physics essays
- The Physics Teacher (Also in Print)
- Physics Today (Also in Print)
- Progress in physics
The library collection maintains many volumes on physics; additional materials may be obtained via interlibrary loan. Sample searches include:
Some great physics-related websites include:
- Online: Ask-A-Librarian
- Phone: Call the Reference Desk at 734-432-5767
- In Person:
- Drop by the library any time and ask to speak with a librarian
- Schedule a session with a specific Librarian
Use the library's Interlibrary Loan Service to request articles or books that are not in the library's collection.
7:30 AM –
Circulation Desk: 734-432-5703