While hardly an exhaustive list, the items below give you a good sampling of what’s available at the library on these subjects both in print and in electronic form.
- Challenging genetic determinism new perspectives on the gene in its multiple environments / [electronic resource] by Maheu, Louis ; Macdonald, Roderick A . Royal Society of Canada Symposium(2007); Royal Society of Canada Academy II
- Environmental science & ethics [electronic resource] by Mishra, Manmohan ; Mishra, Mangla . ebrary, Inc .
- Ethics and the practice of forensic science [electronic resource] by Bowen, Robin T
- Xenotransplantation science, ethics, and public policy / [electronic resource] by Institute of Medicine (U.S.) Committee on Xenograft Transplantation: Ethical Issues and Public Policy.
- Green chemistry microwave synthesis / [electronic resource] by Desai, K. R ; Kanetkar, V. R 
- Green chemistry for environmental remediation [electronic resource] by Sanghi, Rashmi ; Singh, Vandana 
- Green solvents for chemistry perspectives and practice / [electronic resource] by Nelson, William M 
Sample catalog searches: Atmospheric and water Pollution, Environmental Hazards and Human Health, Pollution and prevention, Renewable Energy, Global Warming/Climate Change, Global Disasters: Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Tsunamis, Hurricanes, Nuclear Power, Ozone, Acid Rain, Ocean Acidification
- Renewable energy its physics, engineering, use, environmental impacts, economy, and planning aspects / [eBook] by Sørensen, Bent 
- Nuclear physics : the core of matter, the fuel of stars by National Research Council (U.S.) Committee on Nuclear Physics. 
- Thermal design heat sinks, thermoelectrics, heat pipes, compact heat exchangers, and solar cells / [eBook] by Lee, Ho Sung