Search additional area catalogs.
You may also view a listing of Databases by Title, Subject or Vendor by clicking here.
For electronic course reserves, click here.
Search print course reserves by name, department, course number, term, notes or instructor name:
Welcome to the Madonna University Library!
At this time, the library is open for current Madonna students, faculty, and staff only.
Wearing your mask (nose, mouth, and chin covered) is mandatory for the duration of your library visit.
Madonna Library has secured a trial of HeinOnline, a database specializing in legal materials. HeinOnline is the world's largest fully searchable, image-based government document and legal research database.
- Chat with us at Circulation Chat!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call us at (734) 432-5703.
- Need a book from the collection or an article printed?
- Contact circulation, let us know what you need, and please give us 48 hours to get it for you.
- We will contact you when your items are ready.
Reference: We are here for your information needs!
- Chat with us at Chat with a Librarian!
- Email us at email@example.com.
Use our "Chat with a Librarian" chat for immediate service, located at the top of each main Library page.
Madonna University Library advances the University mission by supporting the research needs and enhancing the information literacy skills of students, faculty, and staff. The library provides quality resources, research assistance and instruction in an atmosphere that reflects Christian service and values. Explore. Discover. Create. @ your library.
Revised 08/2020 KT