Search additional area catalogs.
You may also view a listing of Databases by Title, Subject or Vendor by clicking here.
For electronic course reserves, click here.
Search print course reserves by name, department, course number, term, notes or instructor name:
Welcome to the Madonna University Library!
- Chat with us at Circulation Chat!
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Call us at (734) 432-5703.
- Need a book from the collection or an article printed?
- Contact circulation, let us know what you need, and please give us 48 hours to get it for you.
- We will contact you when your items are ready.
Reserve a table, Mac, or PC in the library (current Madonna students only):
- Look at our Floor Plan to see which table you would like to reserve.
- Use our reservation service.
- Enter the library any time during your reservation.
- Reservations are limited to one a day.
- Your reservation closes when you leave the library.
- Please stay in your reserved spot during your visit, unless conversing with library staff or printing.
- Wearing your mask (nose, mouth, and chin covered) for the duration of your visit is mandatory.
Reference: We are here for your information needs!
- Chat with us at Chat with a Librarian!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use our "Chat with a Librarian" chat for immediate service, located at the top of each main Library page.
Madonna University Library advances the University mission by supporting the research needs and enhancing the information literacy skills of students, faculty, and staff. The library provides quality resources, research assistance and instruction in an atmosphere that reflects Christian service and values. Explore. Discover. Create. @ your library.
Revised 08/2020 KT