Search additional area catalogs.
You may also view a listing of Databases by Title, Subject or Vendor by clicking here.
For electronic course reserves, click here.
Search print course reserves by name, department, course number, term, notes or instructor name:
Welcome to the Madonna University Library!
If you are having trouble accessing any of our databases or resources off-campus, fill out THIS FORM for help.
*New resources have been added to our New Resources page. We have access to the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, JAMA, and more. Check out the New Resources page to see our new databases and subscriptions!*
*The University President has extended the mask mandate. This requires that you wear your mask over your nose, mouth, and chin your whole time in the library. Thank you!*
- Chat with us at Circulation Chat!
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Call us at (734) 432-5703.
- Need a book from the collection or an article printed?
- Contact circulation, let us know what you need, and please give us 48 hours to get it for you.
- We will contact you when your items are ready.
Reference: We are here for your information needs!
- Chat with us at Chat with a Librarian, 24/7!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Library Fall Semester Hours
Use our "Chat with a Librarian" chat for immediate service, located at the top of each main Library page.
Madonna University Library advances the University mission by supporting the research needs and enhancing the information literacy skills of students, faculty, and staff. The library provides quality resources, research assistance and instruction in an atmosphere that reflects Christian service and values. Explore. Discover. Create. @ your library.
Revised 09/2021 KT