Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Study Room Policy
- Madonna University Library provides faculty, staff, and students with three (3) reservable conference rooms for meetings or small group study: The Irish Room, The Rare Room, and the College Room.
- These collaborative work spaces seat four (4) to eight (8) people.
- Groups of two or more faculty, staff, and/or students can reserve spaces for up to three hours on a first-come, first-serve basis by contacting the Circulation Desk in person or calling 734-432-5703.
- Student or employee ID numbers are required at the time of check-in for the rooms.
- Priority for room usage is given to groups of Madonna University students, faculty, and staff.
- The Circulation Desk facilitates the conference room usage and reserves the right to remove individuals or restrict access to reservations based on the student code of conduct.