Skip to Main Content
Study Room Policy
- Madonna University Library provides faculty, staff, and students with three (3) reservable conference rooms for meetings or small group study: The Law Room, The Rare Room, and the College Room.
- These collaborative work spaces seat four (4) to eight (8) people.
- Groups of two or more faculty, staff, and/or students can reserve spaces for up to three hours on a first-come, first-serve basis by contacting the Circulation Desk in person or calling 734-432-5703.
- Student or employee ID numbers are required at the time of check-in for the rooms.
- Priority for room usage is given to groups of Madonna University students, faculty, and staff.
- The Circulation Desk facilitates the conference room usage and reserves the right to remove individuals or restrict access if necessary.